Monday, April 23, 2012

the First Fig Leaf


The Fig Leaf Society is proud to introduce our new blog's first inspirational leaf to you....Love, Sex & Devotion

      Greetings. My name is Innocence Branch. I am a sensuality & sexuality consultant. I founded the Fig Leaf Society because I was interested in planning and creating unique & one-of-a-kind romantic events/occasions & private shopping experiences for couples as well as offering positive sensuality & sexuality education for individuals. 
     We are all nobly formed to be well-rounded loving, insightful, social and sexual beings. Love, Sex & Devotion was created to chronicle erotic experiences, tales, adventures and sensual goodness from individuals around the globe just like you.
     My services include education, consultation, coaching, classes, and groups in the areas of relationships, sexuality, and intimacy concerns. I strive to make every guest comfortable by presenting quality products in a professional manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment